Saturday, August 25, 2012

See His Glory.....










In life we encounter many test and trials that cause us to wonder where is God.  This blog is to encourage the believer to look through  tears, pain, hurt, and struggles; to see God's glory.
As I write this blog trouble is on every side: yet, I am  confident that God is with me. I want to share with others how important or shall I say vital it is to know your God. Let me ask you a question. If someone said they loved you but never took the time to get acquainted with you how would you feel? I'm sure you would question the depth of their love.  We say we love God therefore we must pursue a closer and more intimate relationship with Him. In relationship you gain knowledge of the individuals desires, likes, and dislikes. As we get to know God we realize that Our purpose is being birthed out of our trials. This is how the believer can still worship and adore their savior when darkness is all around them.  
Romans 8:18 says," I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." The word of God encourages us to look for the glory.
Let us acquaint ourselves with God through His word and watch it fuel the believer, with faith and endurance.  
 
 To be Continued.......
     

 

1 comment:

  1. Stayed tuned for the continuation of When it seems that He's not There.Be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete